Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HappyLaborDay & StarGARDENfeature 9/7/26
WELCOME to the first week of the September 2026 " You're the Star " Blog Hop! Before we continue onto the Linky party I wa...
-
Celebrating National Beach Day .... Rumours swirl around the close-knit community and all eyes are on Kate. Half the village saw her argu...
-
Friday flowers This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions I cut out the tag shape from...
-
Friday Fav https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had ...
-
This week we celebrated Black cat appreciation day So I thought what do you know about black cat Pleas...
-
Easy Peach Pie {Fresh or Frozen Peaches} Ingredients 1 batch Peach pie filling 1 package Refrigerated pie crust Contains 2 pie crus...

It's a beautiful card design, so nice to make this in memory of your dad on his birthday.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
thanks so much
DeleteSuch a lovely spring design! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at CTD!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous daffodil stamp and fab spring design. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy” challenge.
ReplyDeletePauline x
Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our March Challenge!
ReplyDelete