Today card is a Birthday card made with items from an Anne Griffith card kit from HSN. I love these old world papers and matching butterfly 🦋.
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday fellowship
todays Bible journal It's Psalm 40:3 Enjoy our recipe It's My Mom's favorite pie ... ...
-
Friday flowers This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions I cut out the tag shape from...
-
Celebrating National Beach Day .... Rumours swirl around the close-knit community and all eyes are on Kate. Half the village saw her argu...
-
This week we celebrated Black cat appreciation day So I thought what do you know about black cat Pleas...
-
Easy Peach Pie {Fresh or Frozen Peaches} Ingredients 1 batch Peach pie filling 1 package Refrigerated pie crust Contains 2 pie crus...
-
Friday Fav https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had ...
No comments:
Post a Comment