Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MyMemories : Autumn
Happy Autumn Digital scrapbook page made with MyMemories kit and some pictures from the Michigan apple orchard trip.. New STM freebies av...
-
Friday flowers This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions I cut out the tag shape from...
-
Celebrating National Beach Day .... Rumours swirl around the close-knit community and all eyes are on Kate. Half the village saw her argu...
-
This week we celebrated Black cat appreciation day So I thought what do you know about black cat Pleas...
-
Friday Fav https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had ...
-
Easy Peach Pie {Fresh or Frozen Peaches} Ingredients 1 batch Peach pie filling 1 package Refrigerated pie crust Contains 2 pie crus...


Blue is such a cutie pup and I'm so thankful you adopted that sweetie. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, we're thrilled you hopped in with us.
ReplyDeleteCute pup. Glad he was microchipped. I need to get my cats done.
ReplyDelete