Sunday, September 24, 2023

Monday at Home with Lisa

Welcome to another Monday here at Home with Lisa. 
 We spent some time with my son at college last weekend for parents weekend. University of Louisiana at Lafayette.  Has its own swamp on campus.  Maintained by the Biology department.  
See any gator? Lot's of other wildlife!

I am linking with Happy Homemaker Monday post



Weather outside: Warm but chance of Rain. Temperatures in 90 and 80 but cooler nights . Fall is here. 

Outside my Window 
It's nice to see roses blooming again after hot weather.  

Breakfast plate : smoothie and toast . 

My weeks menu plan : 
White beans and ham
Taco Tuesday
Chicken stew with rice
Shrimp Creole 
Fried rice , dumpling 

Weeks chores and plans: 
Grocery shopping. 
Daily chores I need to do . 
Clean my Craft room again and pull supplies from my stash. 

What iam reading and watching: 
It's National Coffee day this week! 

Don't forget to sign up for your library card at your local library. 

Coffee, Cozy and cookies is here each Sunday.  For books and recipes. Lisa

On TV : my usual with lots of cooking shows thrown in. Planning for Halloween.  

My weeks plan: 

It's Mid autumn festival and we celebrate this Chinese holiday with food and friends.  

Mom Time Out planned at library for Sunday at 2pm. I need to make card kits and get supplies together. And organize my help. 
The theme is Football ! 

Check out my latest cards and scrapbook projects on my blog. As well has some fun holiday crafts.  

Sunday bible journal 
Nothing is to hard for the Lord. Sometimes we need a reminder.  

Praying 🙏  : my neighbors and a family friend.  






7 comments:

  1. A swamp! we don't have this around here but I did love seeing those when we visited New Orleans. I'll go take a look at your crafts. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping bye 👋. Hope you find something too inspire you.

      Delete
  2. I have relatives that live outside New Orleans and I loved it there so much when I visited. I thought the bayou absolutely enchanting and magical. That book looks like something right up my alley just by looking at the cover. Lol I have a t-shirt that literally says:
    💗 coffee and dogs (😉 )
    I need to go peek at your crafts. I need to dive more into mine!
    Blessings on your week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this book cover. It's what caught my eye. I love coffee and dogs too. Hope you find something that will inspire you.

      Delete
  3. Love the new blog look! Pretty picture of the swamp. And I didn't know coffee day was this week, definitely need to check into that. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jean back to what I love to do. Drink plenty of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the swamp picture! Being from East Texas I've always been enchanted by bayous, gators and swamps. Things are beginning to slow down for me (FINALLY) so I'm going to check out some of your crafts. Hope your week was magical.

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...