Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday 4 : Autumn Day

 Welcome to my Home this Tuesday ! Lets chat about utumn 


An Autumn Day

 

Hi friends.  The weeks go by quickly and summer has turned to autumn so fast its amazing.  It is time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. 

We have an invitation for a weekend at our friends estate...

1  We have a choice of skeet shooting, horseback riding, a sail on their lake or games on the lawn like lawn tennis, croquette, etc.    Are you interested in one or will you stay at the house reading or talking with friends?

Skeet shooting and Lawn games seems like fun... 

2.  In the afternoon there is a hayride  to enjoy fall colors and pumpkin or apple picking.  Which one suits you best?

Apple picking - so I can make juice and pie. 

3.  In the evening there will be a choice of movies in their screening room.  What movie gets your vote?

Charlie Brown : Great Pumpkin 

4.  Our last night there is a costume ball.    What will your costume or character be?

I dont know. I am not much of a costume person. Some suggestions https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/halloween-ideas/g22127013/book-character-costumes/

5 comments:

  1. I am with you on the apple pie and I love the Charlie Brown movies anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Brown is a fun one to see. I do love apples, and I hope to go back to the apple farm this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your tag! I am a crafter too!

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...